SAS is an advanced programming languages initially designed for statistical analysis, includes integrated set of analysis tools and modules for the whole analysis process from questionnaire design and improvement, data collection and data cleaning to organizing, graphing, presenting and analyzing data.
Using SAS , download any type of data, manipulate them, merge and combine large data sets and creates innovative charts and visualizations. Using SAS you can analyze, find relations among factors, predict effect of factors on each other with confidence and based on the results you can make better decisions.
What you will learn:
1. Quantitative data collection,
2. Data entry, data cleaning, analysis and decision making
3. From problem statement to research questions and frameworks (models) and/or hypothesis testing
4. Differentiate and use different statistical tests to solve problems
5. Writing Interpretation and report.
Subjects that we cover:
- Basic Statistics
- Inferential Statistics
- Type of variables and measurement levels
- Sample and Population
- Data Types - Data Manipulation - Entering and Cleaning Data
- Descriptive Statistics
- Frequency tables, Pie chart, Bar chart, Histogram
- Mean, Mode, Median
- Skewness, Standard Deviation, Variance
- Hypothesis Testing for differences
- t-tests ( 1-sample test , 2-smaple test and paired t-test)
- Analysis of Variance (ANOVA)
Hypothesis Testing for Relations
- Graphing scatter diagram
- Correlations and Regression Analysis (Simple linear regression)
- graphing results
Decision Analysis using the results
Interpretation, sensitivity analysis, writing report, conclusion and more.